Welcome to Scatter Joy Acres
Rescues,feeds,and cares for neglected, hungry, and abandoned animals to create healthy relationships in our communities.
The Mission Statement of Scatter Joy Acres is assisting men, women, children, and animals by providing
“A Place of Rescue” and “A Journey to Peace.”
This is not simply a place to get pumpkins in the country. It’s a fabulous Fall experience like no other in Omaha, NE
Bring the whole family for a picnic on the serene grounds and be sure to bring your camera to capture the moment. It’s an experience that can only be had at Scatter Joy Acres.
We offer a big dose of fall fun with an emphasis on the agricultural side of autumn. We’re not a theme park–we offer lots of fresh air, wide open spaces, recreation and relaxation, all for the best price around and in a beautiful seasonal setting.
Just a few activities for
families and children on the farm:
Dress Up Barn
Hula Hoop Toss
Bean Bag Toss
Hay Bale Climbing
Tractors to set on
Steer head roping
They welcome people of all ages, from all walks of life. They invite you to “Think Outside The Fence” with them as their animals, ranch, and involvement in community make a difference one person at a time.
Scatter Joy Acres Offers:
- an opportunity for retreat and reflection for individuals, families and small groups.
- a place for planning, building and teamwork. Our natural setting allows groups to focus on goals and objectives without distractions.
- Individuals and groups a place to remove themselves from their everyday world to reflect and focus on community building, job skills, and reaffirmation of relationships.
- activities that build improved skills in leadership, communication, teamwork, and problem-solving.
- experiential learning activities involving animals and people.
Scatter Joy Acres operates year-around. Whatever the season Scatter Joy Acres is a beautiful place to be.
“We believe that the Bible is a complete and effective tool for counseling. We want to live our lives being pleasing to our Heavenly Father and feel that Soby Ranch Ministry is to be used to help others find their way back to a Christ-centered, peaceful life in God’s perfect will.”
Sponsor one of our many “furry friends” with your one-time or monthly support…click here